My 2009 Demo Reel

This is my 2nd Demo Reel. I made my 1st Demo Reel last year for the entry of ANIMAHENASYON 2008 and also for my portfolio.

What is Demo Reel by the way?

Well, a demo reel or show reel, is the motion picture or video equivalent of an artist's portfolio. It is typically used as a tool to promote the artist's skill, talent, and experience in a selected field, such as acting, directing, cinematography, editing, special effects, animation, or video games and other graphics. The demo reel is frequently submitted with a résumé to a prospective employer. When a reel contains scenes from actual productions, a shot list or credit list may also be submitted to describe the artist's specific involvement in each portion of the reel. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reel#Demo_reels).

This year, I made a couple of videos and digital arts that I want to collect and enter for the next ANIMAHENASYON 2009. This video showcases my motion graphics highlights, My Digital Arts with some of my T-Shirt design I made and also Special Effects featuring Animation of Fireball (2 years ago), Revenge (last year) and Mistake Fireball (last month). I want to thank my schoolmate for helping out of doing the Animation of Fireball video

The software I've used are Adobe After Effects versions 7, CS3 and CS4 and Adobe Photoshop versions CS2, CS3 and CS4.

The ANIMAHENASYON 2009 will be held on November 25-28, 2009 at Gateway Mall Araneta Center. I hope I'll win this competition!

Here is my Demo Reel. Enjoy and comment! :)

0 comments: